My Choice My Support provides a hosted-worker platform to people with disability ‘In Control’ of their own supports. We support NDIS participants to take charge of their unique personal arrangements through self-directed supports.
- Self-directed support is when you choose, arrange, direct and control some or all of your supports to live at home, participate in the community and live the life that works for you.
- It is for you if you want more flexibility, choice and direct control over the support you need and the workers who assist you.
- When you choose to organise your own support worker team, you are in control of the arrangements. This should allow you to organise your life the way you wish. You can use your NDIS funds to pay for the support.
- MCMS was established to assist people with disability to take charge of their own support.
- We back you up.
- We help you to find, recruit and train the workers you need.
- We employ your support workers ensure they meet all legal requirements and quality checks, and provide payroll services.
- We have a system for claiming funds from your NDIS plan or invoicing for the services provided, and
- We help you resolve issues or problems if they arise.
Call us on (02) 6147 0968 or email us at email@example.com for more information. Ask for Gail or Jenni.